- Low Call Rates means customers can call as low as 10k/sec. Easy Starter default tariff drops from 40k/s to 20k/s for On net & Off net calls from 4.31am – 10.29pm. From 10.30 pm – 4.30am the tariff further drops to 10k/s for calls to all networks once a customer uses up to N25 daily.
- You & Me allows Easy Starter customers enjoy N300 “free credit” every week to call 2 special etisalat numbers anytime. All a customer has to do to enjoy this fantastic offer is to register the Etisalat numbers of their ‘loved ones’ by dialing *233*1*etisalat number#, then recharge with a minimum of N200 in a week. The credit can only be used to call the registered You & Me numbers. Validity period for the N300 credit is 7days.
- Free Browsing Weekly is another benefit from the minimum recharge N100. Customers get free 5mb weekly to browse any site in addition to the free N100 credit for their You & Me when they recharge N100.
- Discounted Homezone allows you make calls for as low as N12/minute to all networks in the location you make most of your calls. Enjoy this benefit simply by dialing *201*1 # at your preferred location. Change your homezone location by dialing *242# or calling 242 in the new preferred location. To check if you are in your homezone dial*202# and to query your homezone name *2430#. This service is open to only subscribers.
- Receiver Pays is another innovation from Etisalat, Receiver Pays gives you the opportunity to have friends and family members pay for the calls you make to them. Receiver pays allows you make calls to anyone even without “credit”!
Include 268 before the number being called. That is, Dial 268080XXXXXXXX where 080XXXXXXXX is Friend’s Etisalat Number to make a receiver pay call. Call cost is 40k/Sec Read more...