This method should work for most Samsung Phones. Just in case your Samsung Galaxy 3 starts having issues that might cause them to hang frequently, responding too slow or just some other annoying symptoms, you might wan to do a reset before taking it t. I should say that resetting your phone can only solve software issue, it will definetly not work for hardware issues.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Press and hold the ‘Power’ button for 10-12 seconds
If the problem continues after restart, then you should then try a hard reset. This can be accomplished using the steps below:
- Press and hold ‘Volume Up’ + ‘Power’ + ‘Home’
This should reset your device back to its factory default settings and will almost certainly eradicate any problems you’ve been experiencing.
If the problems are still there after rebooting and hard resetting then you should consider wiping your device by:
- [This will delete everything on your phone, so perform backups before proceeding]
- Tapping ‘Settings’
- Choose ‘Privacy’
- Tap ‘Factory Data Reset’
- Select ‘Reset Phone’
- Choose ‘Erase Everything’
- This will then wipe your device, leaving it in a factory fresh state.