October 6, 2022
iPhone 14 Plus available in stores Friday
iPhone 14 Plus, featuring a 6.7-inch display, an upgraded dual-camera system, Crash Detection, Emergency SOS via satellite, A15 Bionic, and the best battery life ever in an iPhone, arrives at Apple Store locations and Apple Authorized Resellers starting Friday, October 7. Customers who pre-ordered iPhone 14 Plus online will also begin receiving deliveries Friday. In-store and online, visitors will be able to experience the full iPhone 14 lineup with help from Apple Specialists ready to offer personalized support and advice.
“iPhone 14 Plus brings the larger 6.7-inch display and the best battery life ever on an iPhone to more people,” said Kaiann Drance, Apple’s vice president of Worldwide iPhone Product Marketing. “This is a great option for customers who want a much larger screen in a light and durable aluminum design with big enhancements to all cameras, excellent performance, essential safety capabilities, and 5G. Whether a customer is upgrading to a new iPhone or trying iPhone for the first time, iPhone 14 Plus is a huge upgrade and an unbeatable choice.”
iPhone 14 Plus features a durable and sophisticated aerospace-grade aluminum design in five beautiful colors — midnight, blue, starlight, purple, and (PRODUCT)RED.1 With an expansive 6.7-inch2 Super Retina XDR display, iPhone 14 Plus is great for seeing more content on-screen, having a larger canvas for on-the-go photo and video editing, and watching TV and movies. And the larger display, combined with A15 Bionic with a 5-core GPU — faster than the competition at any price point — makes iPhone 14 Plus a go-to device for gaming, revealing beautiful graphics that can run at higher frame rates for longer periods of time, thanks to an updated internal design that has better thermal dissipation for better sustained performance and easier repairability, all while offering the best battery life ever in an iPhone.3 With industry-leading durability features, iPhone 14 Plus is also protected by the Ceramic Shield front cover — exclusive to iPhone — and from common spills and accidents with water and dust resistance.4
The advanced camera system on iPhone 14 Plus boasts a giant leap in low-light performance thanks to Photonic Engine, the new enhanced image pipeline. Photonic Engine applies Deep Fusion earlier in the imaging process, delivering brighter, more true-to-life colors and beautifully detailed textures in mid- to lower-light scenes. This benefits photos across all cameras, delivering 2x better low-light performance on the Ultra Wide camera and new front TrueDepth camera, and 2.5x on the new Main camera. And with the best video in a smartphone, iPhone 14 Plus features the new Action mode for incredibly smooth-looking handheld video that adjusts to significant motion during filming, and supports Dolby Vision HDR recording. With gimbal-like video stabilization, Dolby Vision HDR, and Cinematic mode in 4K at 24 fps and 30 fps, iPhone 14 Plus is a powerful creative tool.
The entire iPhone 14 lineup brings groundbreaking safety capabilities to iPhone, including Crash Detection and Emergency SOS via satellite. With Crash Detection, iPhone can now detect a severe car crash and automatically dial emergency services when a user is unconscious or unable to reach their iPhone. This feature also works with Apple Watch, seamlessly leveraging the unique strengths of both devices to get users help efficiently.5 And when users are off the grid, Emergency SOS via satellite allows iPhone to connect directly to a satellite, enabling messaging with emergency services when a user is outside of cellular or Wi-Fi coverage.6 This breakthrough technology also allows users to manually share their location over satellite with Find My.
The A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU brings pro-level performance to iPhone 14 Plus. It enables smoother graphics, powers incredible computational photography features, handles tasks smoothly and efficiently, and enables faster machine learning computations, all while delivering the best battery life ever in an iPhone. iPhone 14 Plus also offers superfast connectivity speeds with 5G,7 and in the US, removes the SIM tray, allowing users to more quickly and easily set up their iPhone with eSIM. eSIM is more secure than physical SIMs, and is easily activated during the setup of a new iPhone with on-screen instructions — in most instances, without the need to contact the user’s carrier. Users can also use eSIM to travel abroad with international carrier eSIMs or data plans offered by many worldwide service providers.
Ways to Shop
Apple Specialists are available to help with all of a customer’s shopping needs in-store, online at apple.com, and in the Apple Store app. Whether they’re looking for assistance in choosing the right product, learning about monthly financing options, trading in eligible devices, or transferring and setting up a new device, customers receive best-in-class support from Apple’s highly skilled retail team members around the world.
Pricing and Availability
- iPhone 14 Plus is available in midnight, blue, starlight, purple, and (PRODUCT)RED in 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage capacities.
- Customers in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, the UAE, the UK, the US, and more than 30 other countries and regions can get iPhone 14 Plus tomorrow, October 7.
- iPhone 14 Plus will be available in Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and 20 other countries and regions on Friday, October 14; and Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico on Friday, October 28.
- Emergency SOS via satellite will be available starting in the US and Canada in November, and the service will be included for free for two years with the activation of iPhone 14 Plus.
- Customers can get iPhone 14 Plus for $37.45 (US) a month for 24 months or $899 (US) before trade-in from apple.com/store, in the Apple Store app, and at Apple Store locations. iPhone 14 Plus is also available through Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers.8
- Apple Specialists connect customers directly with their carriers, upgrade their devices, and transfer data quickly and easily in-store.
- Customers who purchase iPhone 14 Plus will receive three free months of Apple Arcade with a new subscription.
- iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max are currently available at Apple Store locations and Apple Authorized Resellers.
- Every iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus (PRODUCT)RED purchase now contributes directly to the Global Fund to combat pandemics like COVID‑19 and AIDS.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. The actual viewable area is smaller.
- All battery claims depend on the cellular network, location, signal strength, feature configuration, usage, and many other factors; actual results will vary. The battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPhone units. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/iphone/compare for more information.
- iPhone 14 Plus is splash-, water-, and dust-resistant, was tested under controlled laboratory conditions, and has a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
- Crash Detection is designed for four-wheel passenger vehicle crashes with certain mass, G-force, and speed profiles consistent with severe, life-threatening crashes. It was designed for severe, life-threatening, high-impact front and rear, side-swipe, T-bone, and rollover crashes. Crash Detection is available worldwide on iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Ultra.
- Emergency SOS via satellite was designed for use in open spaces with a clear line of sight to the sky. Performance may be impacted by obstructions such as trees or surrounding buildings. iPhone will continue to operate under normal temperature conditions.
- A data plan is required. 5G, Gigabit LTE, VoLTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput, and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, customers can contact their carrier or visit apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- This offer is available to qualified customers, and requires a 24‑month installment loan when selecting Citizens One or Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) as the payment type at checkout at Apple. iPhone activation is required with AT&T, T‑Mobile/Sprint, or Verizon for purchases made with ACMI at an Apple Store. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to the cardholder’s variable APR. Additional ACMI terms are in the Customer Agreement. Additional iPhone Payments terms are at apple.com/legal/sales-support/iphoneinstallments_us.
Apple Media Helpline
This article was first published at Source link . You can check them out for other stuffs