June 13, 2023
New 15-inch MacBook Air, Mac Studio, and Mac Pro are available today
Just in time for back-to-school shopping, college students can save on the new 15-inch MacBook Air with education pricing through Apple Retail, and receive an Apple Gift Card of $150
Beginning today, the new 15-inch MacBook Air, Mac Studio, and Mac Pro powered by Apple silicon are now available. With an expansive 15.3-inch Liquid Retina display, the performance of M2, and all-day battery life in a thin and light, fanless design, the new MacBook Air is the world’s best 15-inch laptop. With M2 Max and the new M2 Ultra, Mac Studio is a performance powerhouse in a compact design. The new Mac Pro combines the incredibly powerful M2 Ultra with PCIe expansion, and also marks the completion of the Mac transition to Apple silicon. For Intel-based Mac users, every Mac is now a gigantic upgrade. And for PC users, there has never been a better time to switch to a Mac.
New MacBook Air, the World’s Best 15-inch Laptop
With an expansive 15.3-inch Liquid Retina display, the incredible performance of M2, up to 18 hours of battery life,1 and a silent, fanless design, the new MacBook Air is the world’s best — and thinnest — 15-inch laptop. It is up to 12x faster than the fastest Intel-based MacBook Air.2 It also features an all-new six-speaker sound system with immersive Spatial Audio, along with a 1080p FaceTime HD camera, MagSafe charging, and the power and ease of macOS. It comes in four gorgeous finishes — midnight, starlight, space gray, and silver. The 13-inch MacBook Air with M2, the world’s best-selling laptop, also remains in the lineup and now starts at an even more affordable price. Together, the 15-inch and 13-inch MacBook Air deliver an unrivaled experience for everyone, from upgraders to students to first-time Mac customers.
Mac Studio and Mac Pro, the Most Powerful Macs Ever Made
The new Mac Studio features M2 Max and the new M2 Ultra chip to deliver a huge boost in performance and connectivity in a stunningly compact design that lives right on the desk. Mac Studio features up to 192GB of unified memory, which is 50 percent more than before. It’s now up to 6x faster than the most powerful Intel-based 27-inch iMac,3 and up to 3x faster than the previous-generation Mac Studio with M1 Ultra.4 With the new Mac Studio, any pro can build the studio of their dreams.
Mac Pro combines the unprecedented performance of Apple’s most powerful chip, M2 Ultra, with the versatility of PCIe expansion for those demanding workflows that need it. Up to 3x faster than the previous-generation Intel-based Mac Pro,5 the new Mac Pro also features up to 192GB of unified memory to take on demanding workloads other systems can’t even process. With the arrival of Mac Pro featuring M2 Ultra, the transition of the Mac lineup to Apple silicon is now complete.
More Savings for College Students
Students can save on the new 15-inch MacBook Air with year-round education pricing starting at $1,199, exclusively available at Apple Retail, in stores and online. With Apple’s College Student Offer, students will receive an Apple Gift Card of up to $1506 and get 20 percent off AppleCare7 to protect their purchase of a new MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, iPad Air, or iPad Pro. Plus, they will get three months free of Apple Music and Apple TV+, and the student rate of just $5.99 for both services after the three-month free trial ends.
Apple’s College Student Offer is available to current and newly accepted college students and their parents, faculty, staff, and home-school teachers of all grade levels.
Apple Retail Services
Apple Specialists are available to help with customers’ shopping needs in-store, online, and in the Apple Store app.
- Ways to save on Mac: With Apple Trade In, Mac users looking to upgrade can receive up to $1,500 for their current device and apply it toward a new one. Customers in the U.S. also get 3 percent Daily Cash back when they buy directly from Apple with Apple Card, and they can pay for their new Mac over 12 months, interest-free, with Apple Card Monthly Installments.8
- Shop with a Specialist over Video: Apple recently expanded the live shopping experience on apple.com/store to support Mac purchases, connecting customers in the U.S. with an Apple Specialist via a safe and secure, one-way video session. Customers can browse the latest Apple lineup, explore new features, and learn about the ways to save on Mac right from the comfort of their homes.
- Fast, free delivery and pickup: Customers can choose between two-hour courier delivery, free delivery, or pickup at an Apple Store location.
- Personalized setup: Apple Specialists are ready to support with a seamless setup experience, help with safe and secure data transfer, find new apps to support organization and creativity, or prep Mac for peak performance at school or the office.
- Today at Apple: Customers can join sessions to learn, explore, and go further with their Mac. Through Group Booking, schools and community groups can join in on the fun together any day or time, and at any Apple Store location of their choosing.
Pricing and Availability
- The new 15-inch MacBook Air with M2, Mac Studio, and Mac Pro are available to order today on apple.com/store and in the Apple Store app. They will start arriving to customers, and will be available in Apple Store locations and for Apple Authorized Resellers, beginning Tuesday, June 13. Mac Pro is available as a configure-to-order option only.
- The 15-inch MacBook Air with M2, available in midnight, starlight, silver, and space gray, starts at $1,299 (U.S.) and $1,199 (U.S.) for education.
- The 13-inch MacBook Air with M2, available in midnight, starlight, silver, and space gray, starts at $1,099 (U.S.) — which is $100 less than before — and $999 (U.S.) for education.
- The 13-inch MacBook Air with M1, available in space gray, gold, and silver, starts at $999 (U.S.) and $899 (U.S.) for education.
- Mac Studio starts at $1,999 (U.S.) and $1,799 (U.S.) for education. Additional configure-to-order options are available at apple.com/store.
- Available in both tower and rack-mounted enclosures, Mac Pro (Tower Enclosure) starts at $6,999 (U.S.) and $6,599 (U.S.) for education. Mac Pro (Rack Enclosure) starts at $7,499 (U.S.) and $6,999 (U.S.) for education. Additional technical specifications and configure-to-order options are available at apple.com/mac-pro.
- More information on Studio Display, Pro Display XDR, and Magic accessories is available at apple.com/shop/buy-mac.
- Additional technical specifications and details on Apple accessories — including the new 70W USB-C Power Adapter for $59 (U.S.) — are available at apple.com/shop/buy-mac.
- With Apple Trade In, customers can trade in their current computer and get credit toward a new Mac. Customers can visit apple.com/shop/trade-in to see what their device is worth.
- Every customer who buys a Mac from Apple can enjoy a free Online Personal Session with an Apple Specialist, get their product set up — including help with data transfer — in select stores, and receive guidance on how to make their new Mac work the way they want.
- AppleCare+ for Mac provides expert technical support and additional hardware coverage from Apple, including unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection, each subject to a service fee.
- Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and other factors. Actual results may vary.
- Results are compared to previous-generation 1.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7-based MacBook Air systems with Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 16GB of RAM, and a 2TB SSD.
- Results are compared to previous-generation 3.6GHz 10-core Intel Core i9-based 27-inch iMac systems with Radeon Pro 5700 XT graphics with 16GB of GDDR6, 128GB of RAM, and 8TB SSD.
- Results are compared to previous-generation Mac Studio systems with Apple M1 Ultra, a 20-core CPU, a 64-core GPU, 128GB of RAM, and 8TB SSD.
- Results are compared to previous-generation 2.5GHz 28-core Intel Xeon W-based Mac Pro systems with Radeon Pro W6900X graphics with 32GB of GDDR6, configured with Afterburner, 384GB of RAM, and 4TB SSD.
- Qualified Purchasers receive an Apple Gift Card when they purchase an eligible Mac or iPad at a Qualifying Location through 10/2/2023. Only one Apple Gift Card per eligible Mac or iPad per Qualified Purchaser. Offer subject to availability. While supplies last. Qualified Purchasers shall receive a discount equal to the value of the Apple Gift Card off the price of the eligible Mac or iPad, but will be charged for all items in their cart, including the Apple Gift Card. Additional restrictions apply. View full terms and conditions of offer here.
- The promotional Apple Education Pricing on AppleCare+ is available for eligible products only when the eligible product and AppleCare+ are purchased directly from an Apple Store or concurrently from the online Apple Store for Education during the promotional period and cannot be combined with non-promotional Apple Education Pricing. AppleCare+ attached to eligible products outside of the promotional period is not eligible for this promotional rate. This promotional AppleCare+ Education Pricing is applicable only to two-year paid upfront AppleCare+ for iPad and three-year paid upfront AppleCare+ for Mac and is not applicable to any recurring payment AppleCare+ plans.
- Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) is a 0% APR payment option available only in the U.S. to select at checkout for certain Apple products purchased at Apple Store locations, apple.com, the Apple Store app, or by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE, and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. See support.apple.com/kb/HT211204 for more information about eligible products. Variable APRs for Apple Card other than ACMI range from 15.74 percent to 26.74 percent based on creditworthiness. Rates as of April 1, 2023. If you choose the pay‑in‑full or one‑time‑payment option for an ACMI‑eligible purchase instead of choosing ACMI as the payment option at checkout, that purchase will be subject to the variable APR assigned to your Apple Card. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI and are subject to your card’s variable APR. See the Apple Card Customer Agreement for more information. ACMI is not available for purchases made online at the following special stores: Apple Employee Purchase Plan; participating corporate Employee Purchase Programs; Apple at Work for small businesses; Government, and Veterans and Military Purchase Programs, or on refurbished devices. iPhone activation required on iPhone purchases made at an Apple Store with one of these national carriers: AT&T, Verizon, or T‑Mobile.
Michelle Del Rio
Apple Media Helpline
This article was first published at Source link . You can check them out for other stuffs